Lauren Channell is the newest member of the Robbins Curtin Millea & Showalter firm having joined in 2018. Lauren was drawn to the firm for the opportunities to help catastrophically injured clients and also for the ability to work on complex injury cases in a small firm environment. Her cases focus on government liability, civil rights, automobile and commercial trucking accidents, premises liability, and wrongful death. She is particularly interested in advocating for clients through compelling legal writing.
Prior to joining the firm, Lauren spent several years representing plaintiffs at a large personal injury firm in Salt Lake City, Utah. There, she represented hundreds of plaintiffs who had experienced life-altering injuries in vehicle accidents, ski area liability and product liability cases, insurance coverage disputes, and mass tort litigation, among others. She takes a client-centered approach to her cases and believes effective communication is essential to achieving a successful resolution.
J.D., Florida Coastal School of Law, 2012
- Summa Cum Laude
- Professionalism Award from the Jacksonville Chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocates, 2011
- Editor, Florida Coastal Law Review
- Judicial Extern, Florida Fifth District Court of Appeals
B.A., Eastern Kentucky University, 2009
- Summa Cum Laude
- Arizona, 2017
- US District Court, Arizona 2017
- Utah, 2012 (Inactive)
- US District Court, Utah 2012 (Inactive)
COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT/PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS:
- Member, Arizona Association for Justice (Arizona Trial Lawyers’ Association)
- Member, Arizona Employment Lawyers Association
- Member, Young Lawyers Division of the Arizona State Bar
Lauren and her significant other, Matthew, live in Phoenix with their family. In her free time, she enjoys traveling, hiking, kayaking and reading.